Cellular and biochemical assays are important tools for life science research, and they play an increasingly important role in biomedicine research, biochemical product production, and other fields.
Biochemical detection assays refers to the use of biological or chemical methods to detect biochemical indicators such as enzymes, carbohydrates, lipids, protein and others elements.
Cellular or Cell-based assays include a variety of assays that measure cell proliferation, cytotoxicity and biological activity. Unlike traditional biochemical detection assays, cell-based assays are more physiologically relevant and can assess compound characteristics simultaneously.
Tiaris Biosciences offers a wide range high quality of Cell-based tools and Biochemical Molecule Detection Kits designed for greater accuracy and increased throughput for most common measurements like Cell Viability, Proliferation, Cytotoxicity or compounds as enzymes, lipids etc.
Cell-Based and Biochemical Assays
Apoptosis, Cell viability, Cytotoxicity and Proliferation Assays
- Trypan Blue Cell Viability Indicator
- Erythrosin Cell Viability Indicator
- XTT Viability & Proliferation Assay Kit
- Resazurin Viability Assay Kit
- Annexin V-FITC Apoptosis Detection Kit
- Annexin V-APC Apoptosis Detection Kit
- Annexin V-Biotin Apoptosis Detection Kit
- Annexin V-PE Apoptosis Detection Kit
- SRB Cytotoxicity Assay Kit
- LDH Cytotoxicity Assay Kit
- Senescence detection kit
Oxidative & Cellular Stress Assay
- SOD Assay Kit (Colorimetric assay)
- Catalase Activity Assay Kit
- DCFDA / H2DCFDA – Cellular ROS Assay Kit
- TUNEL Assay Kit – BrdU
- Lipid Peroxidation (MDA) Assay Kit (Colorimetric/Fluorometric)
- Total Glutathione (GSSG/GSH) Assay Kit
SEAP Reporter Gene Assay Kit
FDG Galactosidase Assay Kit
ONPG Galactosidase Assay Kit
Firefly Luciferase Assay Kit
Cell Biology Reagents
Parque Científico Tecnológico Rabanales 21, Edificio Aldebarán, Calle Astrónoma Cecilia Payne, 14014 Córdoba. Spain