Tiaris Biosciences offer a range of high-quality custom services in the areas of cellular and molecular biology. Our scientific team is experienced in designing the best custom solutions and plans according to specific customer needs, in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
Our comprehensive services range from plasmid preparation, custom gene cloning, and site-directed mutagenesis to bioassay services and much more.
Learn more about our full-service portfolios by clicking on the icons below:
We offer DNA and RNA extraction services for a wide range of biological samples. Below is a non-exhaustive list of the samples we process:
- Human and animal samples: Fresh blood or frozen blood, fresh or frozen tissues, FFPE, serum/plasma, saliva, cultured cells, stool, urine, among others.
- Plant samples: Fresh or frozen leaves and seeds.
- Microbial samples: Bacterial cultures, yeast cultures, and filamentous fungi.
- Plasmid samples ( bacterial culture suspension/pellet)
- Environmental samples: Soils, water, among others.
Note – All biological materials must be non-infectious and pathogen free.
As part of our process, we will conduct quality control assessments for each isolation to evaluate both the yield and quality of the samples. Rest assured, we will provide you with a comprehensive QC report for each of your samples once your project is successfully completed.
At TIARIS BIOSCIENCES, we specialize in offering advanced solutions for gene cloning, ensuring you have a hassle-free experience. Our team of molecular biology experts are proficient in gene cloning and subcloning techniques, allowing them to seamlessly integrate your genes into a wide range of vectors.
- Cloning of PCR products
- Sub-cloning of DNA fragments
- Cloning of synthetic genes
- TA cloning: Cloning of PCR products into a TA cloning vector
- Blunt cloning: Cloning of PCR products into a blunt cloning vector
- Cloning genes from cDNA libraries into vectors of your choice
All vectors cloned by TIARIS BIOSCIENCES come with a 100% sequence guarantee. Quality assurance certificate includes DNA quantification, A260/280 measurement and Sanger sequencing.
At Tiaris Biosciences, we specialize in delivering fast and cost-effective site-directed mutagenesis services, allowing for the precise introduction of single or multiple mutations (substitutions, insertions, or deletions) into existing DNA sequences. Whatever your mutation requirements may be, we are here to provide accurate and efficient solutions for your research needs.
100% accuracy: mutagenized genes are sequence-verified via Sanger sequencing as per your requirements.
We have expanded our comprehensive portfolio of services to offer a full range of Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) services. Empower your research with cutting-edge sequencing technology and robust technical support.
Our NGS solutions include:
- Whole Exome Sequencing
- Whole Genome Sequencing
- Whole Genome Bisulphite Sequencing
- Shotgun Metagenome Analysis
- Gene Expression Profiling
- Small RNA Sequencing
Our other NGS Services:
- Targeted Sequencing
- Amplicon Sequencing
- Immune Repertoire Analysis
- Bioinformatics & Biostatistics
TIARIS BIOSCIENCES offers a wide range of solutions to facilitate researchers of the microbiome analysis process. Our tcomprehensive solutions for microbiome analysis covers every step, from sampling and efficient logistics to sample preparation, metadata collection, bioinformatics, and rigorous statistical analysis.
Microbiome Analysis Services include:
- Shotgun Metagenome Analysis
- 16S rDNA-based Microbial Diversity Analysis for Eubacteria
- ITS-based Microbial Diversity Analysis for Fungi
Visit our microbiome complete solutions:
- Oral Microbiome
- Gut Microbiome
- Cat microbiome
- Cattle Microbiome
- Dairy cow Microbiome
- Hourse Microbiome
- Parasites in Dogs and Cats
To order our services, please request a quote first. The links below will take you directly to the quotation form for services. After you submit a quote request, a Tiaris Biosciences representative will be in touch to answer your questions and assist with your purchase.
Parque Científico Tecnológico Rabanales 21, Edificio Aldebarán, Calle Astrónoma Cecilia Payne, 14014 Córdoba. Spain