Sample Collection & Preservation
Fem-Collect™ Cervico-Vaginal Sample Collection Kit
Fem-Collect™ Cervico-Vaginal Sample Collection Kit was developed to improve research into this STI, cancers linked to HPV, and other diseases that may be detectable from DNA or vaginal fluids collected from the Cervico-Vaginal area. By streamlining the collection process, the Fem-Collect™ Cervico-Vaginal Sample Collection Kit provides a cost effective method to gather minimally invasive samples and at the same time minimizes the stress and inconvenience for the patient.
The Fem-Collect™ Cervico-Vaginal Sample Collection Kit uses a very soft, highly absorbent pad that is strategically placed in the vaginal canal to harvest cells / DNA and vaginal fluid that may be used as a biological specimen for downstream testing for HPV and other STIs in the research environment.
- Allows for self collection, in certain settings subjects can collect in the privacy of their own home, if desired.
- Soft pad material, non-abrasive, does not scrape.
- Highly absorptive medium, collects a rich sample available for multiple downstream processes.
- Sealed system, designed to be highly amenable to transportation.
- Short collection time, 5 minutes.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Parque Científico Tecnológico Rabanales 21, Edificio Aldebarán, Calle Astrónoma Cecilia Payne, 14014 Córdoba. Spain