pSHARP™-TA PLUS Vector Cloning Kit
pSHARP™-TA PLUS Vector Cloning Kit is an excellent tool for cloning 3′-A ended fragments generated with Taq DNA polymerase or any other polymerase lacking of 3′ to 5′ proofreading activity. This fact is conveniently used to clone these PCR fragments into a complementary 3′-T overhang vector.
Lineal pSHARP™-TA PLUS Vector is included in the kit. It is prepared by an improved procedure that includes a blunt enzyme digestion and subsequent addition of 3′ thymidine by a transferase terminal activity.
- Ready to use linearized cloning vector
- Improved vector, with minimal background
- High cloning efficiency obtaining large number of white positive colonies
- Recombinant positive clones are distinguished from closed vector by white/ blue screening
- Easy and fast protocol
- Cloning without restriction enzymes
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Prices excl. VAT plus shipping costs.
|pSHARP™-TA PLUS vector (50 ng/ μL)
|T4 DNA Ligase (5 U Weiss/ μL)
|5x T4 DNA Ligase Buffer
|Insert Control (30 ng/ μL)
Parque Científico Tecnológico Rabanales 21, Edificio Aldebarán, Calle Astrónoma Cecilia Payne, 14014 Córdoba. Spain